The OK3 AIR flight school is a premier flight training center located at the Heber City Airport (36U), only 20 minutes from Park City, Utah and 40 minutes from Provo and Salt Lake City. Our flight school offers private pilot, instrument pilot, and advanced flight training such as aerobatics and unusual attitude, mountain flying, and tailwheel flying. Our state-of-the-art facilities have a friendly, comfortable atmosphere. Flight training is done in a new G1000 Cessna 172 Skyhawk. Advanced training is available in a G-1000 Turbo 206H, Cessna 185 Skywagon, and an Extra 300L. Our airplanes are equipped with HD video cameras so we can review the flights for training purposes. Check out this video of a basic flight lesson using our HD Camera in the Cessna 172 - click here to watch.
Learn to fly - we make it safe, fun and convenient!
Call us today at 800-388-4445 and we will discuss the following:
- How to Start
- Computer Based Instruction
- What Aircraft will I Fly?
- Scheduling a Discovery Flight
- OK3AIR Ground School
OK3 Air Flight School offers Specialty Training
Increase your skills and have fun!
Flying is one of the most satisfying recreational activities you can experience - whether you do it for fun or for business. Private pilots can travel cross-country much faster by plane, experiencing the beauty of the landscape below and the thrill of flying along the way.
Fast and Professional
- Timely completetion of Private Pilot and Instrument Rating
- Cessna Computer Based Training (CBT)
- State-of-the-Art training and pilot facilities
- Modern aircraft with G1000 glass cockpits
- Highly trained and professional flight instructors
Flexible and Safe
- Flexible training schedule to meet your needs
- Wide range of specialty training available
- Student aircraft rental available
Our fleet of planes are utilized exclusively for our students so you can learn from the most modern, up-to-date equipment. So when you're ready for class, our planes are ready, too. Call us today at 800-388-4445