Do you have one to three years of experience in web-based marketing? Are you looking for a challenging, full-time position with opportunities for career expansion at a quickly-growing aviation business?
OK3 AIR is a full-service aviation business and fixed base operation (FBO) based in scenic Heber City, Utah, just 20 minutes away from Park City and 45 from Salt Lake City. Though we love to play in this veritable mountain recreation paradise, we’ve been hard at work for the last twelve years to lay the groundwork for becoming one of the premier airport FBOs in the country. To make this shift into high gear, we need a young team of business aviation professionals who want to grow this business into something great. Our business, which includes a full-service FBO, an aircraft sales and brokerage department, an FAA Part 135 charter department, a flight school, and an FAA Part 145 maintenance repair facility, is currently in search of an energetic, motivated, passionate, Marketing Specialist who can aggressively push our advertising and web presence to the next level.
As our Marketing Specialist, some of your duties will include the following:
- Formulate and execute company social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Youtube, Google+ and other platforms.
- Perform general website maintenance, update, and optimize content for search engines (SEO/SEM) on a variety of company websites through web content management systems (Joomla! and Wordpress).
- Assist the Director of Aircraft Sales in developing and tracking leads using JETNET, AIRPAC, and Salesforce.com
- Compose, edit, and revise correspondence pertaining to company advertising campaigns. Strong writing skills are a must!
- Design print advertising material for company flight school, maintenance, aircraft management, and aircraft sales campaigns.
- Assist in the planning and marketing of large events at the airport, including aircraft expos and airshows.
- Utilize Google Analytics data for multiple company websites in order to ascertain trends in web traffic, determine effectiveness of recent changes and to strategize future developments on the domains.
- Search, organize and analyze data from JETNET Business Aviation Database in order to develop targeted mailing lists for aircraft acquisitions campaigns and FBO sales.
- Monitor news and changes in the world of SEO/SEM and strategize developments on company domains to keep our web presence ahead of the competition
A bachelor’s degree is required for this position. We ask that applicants have one to three years in marketing, along with some knowledge of web design. Candidates possessing familiarity with graphic design, video editing, social media marketing strategies, SEO/SEM, Joomla!, Wordpress and business aviation industry will receive hiring preference.
Starting salary range is $32,000 to $38,000 based on experience. Benefits include primary medical, optional dental, and paid vacation. This position is full-time. OK3 AIR can assist with relocation expenses.
Interested applicants should email a resume, cover letter, and list of references direct to Luke Watters at